99.5 Jack FM in partnership with Greenville Health System are pleased to announce the Community Health Fair! This event will feature an array of FREE health and wellness screenings, plus fun fitness demos and an array of health related information from various Upstate health providers and non-profit organizations. 99.5 Jack FM and Greenville Health System encourage individuals and families to be proactive by taking charge of their health. Get screened and visit health professionals at our Community Health Fair!
This is a FREE EVENT and NO registration is required.
WHEN: Saturday, September 22, 2018 from 8am – 1pm
WHERE: University Center at McAlister Square Mall (located at 225 South Pleasantburg Road, Greenville)
Important to know before you go:
- ALL tests are first come, first served.
- Prostate screenings are 8am-10am ONLY!
- All other preventative health screenings from 10:00a-1:00p
- Bring a list of medications you are currently taking.
FREE SCREENINGS INCLUDE:
- Prostate Screenings (8am-10am only; first come, first served)
- Hemoglobin A1C for diabetes screening (NO fasting required)
- Kidney Assessment with Urinalysis
- Blood Pressure Measurement
- Dental Exams and Oral Screenings
- Height and Weight Ratio/BMI
- Ask a Doctor / Ask a Pharmacist
- Many more!
FITNESS DEMOS INCLUDE (courtesy of Upstate Bootcamp):
Hula Hoop Workout
Brought to you by Greenville Health System and 99.5 Jack FM!